Thursday, October 13, 2011

I have not forsaken thee

Hi Honey Suckles,

This is just a quick note to let you know I still love you all. I was out of town at a work conference for two days. When I came back, I 'd contracted a "not-cold", and had to resort to drugging myself to sleep last night, I'm still hopped up on Conta-C. Tomorrow night, I head down to Kobe where I'll present two workshops at the Japan Writers Conference. My workshops are "Into the Melting Pot: Writing the Multicultural YA" and "Brick by Brick: Building Your Blog".

Wish me luck!

Don't forget INSANITY!!! is next week. Every day there will be opportunities to win 2 or more books. But each contest will only be open for until 11.59 pm EST the day of. We start out Monday with an interview with the amazing Elana Johnson. Also, a heads up, the only way to enter the Friday contest will be by submitting a list for the 100 Books contest. So get to thinking about the 10 books you'd recommend every writer read. And yes, if you've already submitted a list, you are also eligible to win.

C u next week!

2 comments:

Sidrah said...

Can't wait for Insanity week =D

S. said...

Me too! =D
And I have already mailed you the list! =)