Monday, September 6, 2010

Handwriting!

Thanks again to all who participated in INSANITY!!!

Here's a quick recap of the winners:
Day 1 : Lola Sharp
Day 2 : Kelly M. Olsen
Day 3 : Cassay
Day 4 : Shari Green
Day 5 : Judit

Welcome aboard to all the newcomers! Normally, we've got Monday on My Mind first thing in the week, but the lovely Sarah Enni tagged me in a handwriting meme, so here we go!

1. What's your name and the name of your blog?

2. Right-handed or left-handed?

3. What are your favourite letters to write?


4. Least favourite?

5. Write "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." (A preorder of Personal Demons to whoever can tell me what's special about this sentence. Guess there's a little INSANITY left!)


6. Write tehse words in capital letters:
CRAB, HUMOR, KALEIDOSCOPE, PAJAMAS, GAZILLION
(NB. I wrote in British spelling. Habit.)


7. Write out your favourite lyrics. (I have a million faves. This is the fave this week: Mona Lisa by All American Rejects.)


8. Tag 7 people.
Elana Johnson
Cynthia Reese
Buffy Andrews
Marsha Sigman
Tricia J. O'Brien
Amna
Nicole Macdonald
(Please note, I won't love you any less if you don't do it. And the world will not implode.)

9. Include a special doodle.


Tomorrow, we're back to our "regular" scheduled programming. C u then :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Claire! haha <3

I've already done this meme, and it was a lot of fun :)

Unknown said...

I love the paper you chose and your handwriting is super cute!!!

I found you over at Elana Johnson's blog and this week I'm participating with her in the blog trifecta, today is all about followers and since I seem to be poaching, consider me a new follower!

Great blog and I look forward to seeing more!

Claire Dawn said...

Thanks Jen! Hope you enjoy it here!

Thomasina said...

I'm new to your blog, so I wanted to stop by and say hello. Your blog is quite awesome!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all the winners.

CD

Elana Johnson said...

I have to follow this??!! My handwriting is terrible. TERRIBLE. And so not feminine. But you never know, I might do this... :)

Unknown said...

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is special because it uses every letter of the alphabet in one sentence.

This was a fun meme. Your handwriting is gorgeous!

Claire Dawn said...

Brooke! Yes! Shoot me an email with your address at muchlanguage(at)gmail(dot)com for your copy of personal demons!

Elana, have fun. *evil laughter*

Thomasina, welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy.

Clarissa. We have the same initials! YAY! Coolest initials in the world!