Monday, April 5, 2010

Same song, different vid

I know I owe you guys a Monday on my mind post. However, this week I've been writing a script, critiquing a novel, critiquing chapters of another novel and rereading a book by the author I'm going to interview. Top that off with the fact that I have severe insomnia- went to bed at 9.27 am on Sunday morning, and so considered it early when I got to bed at 5 am this morning. Even though I had to work this morning. (Drawbacks of living in a non-Christian country- not having holidays when it seems every one else in the world does. But on the upside, I get 3 holidays in a row next month, with another holiday a few days prior. Only in Japan could you have a week of holidays.)

Anyhow, taking all of that into account, my brain is not very functional, right now, and there is pretty close to nothing on my mind.

BUT

I did discover two awesome videos of the same awesome song, so I'm going to share them with you.



And if that video wasn't cool enough, there's also this AWESOMESAUCE one.



And the song is pretty cool too! Hope you enjoyed. (These are the same guys that did the cool treadmill video "Here it goes again". Guess they're just as big for their vids as for their music.)

By the way, this week's writer interview clue: YA (young adult- for you non-author types)

5 comments:

Marsha Sigman said...

My brain is on auto-pilot and I just had three days off. I am shocked you are functioning at all.lol

Cynthia Reese said...

Hope the insomnia gets better soon -- I hate it when I can't sleep.

Tahereh said...

whoa cool post!!

can't wait for the interview :D

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing those videos! I'm not sure which one I liked better...both were really creative & fun.

Good luck with all your projects!

Amy Holder said...

Fun videos! I'm looking forward to the interview...

Hope your insomnia goes away. :(