Friday, July 2, 2010

Logic? Nope, not here! (And Day 4 winner!)

Thursday's winner: Congratulations again Alleged Author! You're allowed to win twice and you did! Lucky you!

And Lisa Descrochers is having her usual monthly contest. You can win an ARC of her debut novel, Personal Demons. Trust me, you want to. Luc is hotter than hell!

I've mentioned my insane shopping spree. The end damage? 28 books!

French
1. Les Chevaliers D'Emeraude, Book 1
2. Les Chevaliers D'Emeraude, Book 2
3. Les Chevaliers D'Emeraude, Book 3

Spanish
4. La Ciudad de las Bestias
5. El Bosque de los Pigmeos
6. El Reino del Dragon de Oro

English
7. Ramona the Pest
8. Hottest, Coldest, Highest, Deepest (These two are for my students.)
9. Pippi Longstocking
10. Wuthering Heights
11. Wicked Lovely
12. Things I know about love
13. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
14. Hunger Games
15. The Juvie Three
16. The Forest of Hands and Teeth
17. As you Wish
18. The Naughty List
19. Heist Society
20. Some Girls Are
21. Something Like Fate
22. Dead Until Dark
23. Rush
24. We Hear the Dead
25. The Star Shack
26. Deception
27. Good Enough
28. The Secret Year

Yep! That's crazy, right?

But that's not the craziest part. I bought these 28 books last Saturday. The French books have arrived and I've been playing tag with the delivery guys for two days. But
after buying 28 books on Saturday, I ordered a Kindle DX yesterday!

CERTIFIABLE!

Oh well. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alleged Author said...

I'm so jealous that you can read in French and Spanish. Somewhat understand Spanish but French was always hard for me. Though I can ask for food! Do I need to send my address to you again (I'm guessing not, but email me and let me know if I do!)?
Thank you so much for all the books! I love contests (AND YOUR BLOG!!)!

Marsha Sigman said...

That is a crazy spree!!! But what a great list of books.