Sunday, January 31, 2010

Off the bandwagon- again

So I haven't done any of my workouts in a week and a half. Sadly I only started this month, and I've already fallen off the bandwagon. Why can't I be more like these awesome girls?

Turbo Jam's Chalene Johnson says, "If exercise isn't fun you won't do it!" Sounds catchy, but dead wrong for me.

You see I'm one of that select group of people who has to push herself to do EVEN the things she likes! AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!

I must find a way to get around it. Sigh.

Tomorrow, we shall start again.

3 comments:

Julia said...

It's normal to "fall off" a few times.

Get back up and start again. Do it for yourself, you deserve it!

We are all here for you!

:)

Julia
http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You can do it!! Just think of how good you feel after you done.

Anna

Claire Dawn said...

Thanks guys! Not getting back to it this week, but I will make a supreme effort to get on and stay on next week.

Stickign to stuff (even stuff I like) isn't my thing.